holy shit korea i love you a lot
all you need to know is that it’s an inside look on the show hannibal thanks to a korean narrator who really is uncontrollably excited and gives praises to Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy, respectively
finished with sparkly things and such
edit: translation here!
When a cute guy walks in
translation for the greatest video of all time ( done by yours truly )
- Narrator: The background insight on American dramas! Thanks for tuning in. c:
- Narrator: The show that's been rewriting the course of every American drama, Hannibal!
- Narrator: Thanks to the audiences' passionate response, Hannibal has aired since April, and is still the number one in the AXN charts!
- Narrator: We focus especially on the one who plays Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Mads Mikkelsen:
- ID 된짱: AAAAA, MADS MIKKELSEN'S HANNIBAL! <3
- ID miso0517: MOVE AWAY ANTHONY HOPKINS!
- ID ksms65: Totally over one's expectations of Hannibal!
- ID axn_ms17: HOLY SHIT, MADS MIKKELSEN UGH HE'S SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE
- ID 쏘야007: Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal in the TV show trumps over the movies!
- ID Mads12: YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO SAY OK HIS DAMN SUIT SO SEX
- Narrator: He has such a legend-way of eating, that it makes you hungry /every single time/ you watch him!
- Narrator: H-Hey, I uhn, I like meat too ... I'll have a taste too -
- Crowd: AH HOLY SHIT EEEEE DAMN FUCK WHEW WOW HOT HOT MUY CALIENTE DIDJIDJIDOSJDDSF
- Narrator: Oh. But as time passes on, we can definitely see the psychopathic side of Dr. Hannibal Lecter - to where will his madness go!?
- Hannibal: huehuehuehuehe it's blood ^0^
- Hannibal: I can help you. ( HEHEHE I'LL HELP YOU HIDE THE BODYYYY <3 )
- Abigail: ARE YOU CRAZY????????????
- Narrator: His hairstyle and his gorgeous eyes definitely stand out in this show - it's the one who takes in stray puppies from the streets and take care of them - the warm-hearted, sweet, Will Graham!
- Will: ... Is this a little too much?
- Dog: WOOF FUCK YES ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH KIBBLE FOR US??? but i am dog
- Narrator: FBI's most insightful, best profiler can use his 'killer vision', which allows him to get to the conclusion he wants - is definitely a pro.
- Narrator: However, LOL, that comes with fear, and he's always paying the price by being spooked ( in every episode, more or less. )
- Will: HOLY SHIT ;A; MAMA ;A; AH! HOLY FUCK SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEeeee
- Narrator: The man who holds the reins to the 'killer vision' is Will, who is then paired up with Dr. Lecter -
- Will: PARTNER! <3 <3
- Hannibal: ehehueheuhee i'm rly not
- Narrator: - who's actually a psychopath!
- Will ( when he's going to find out ): NO HOLYBBQWTF???
- Will ( in awesome costume ok ): HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO HAVE MENTAL BREAKDOWN
- Narrator: I'm kind of curious ok
- Narrator: The show in which if you know more, it's much more fun - it's Hannibal! This /killer/ TV show ... It's definitely a show to watch!
Leaving a final that I’m pretty sure I failed
it’s just too much :(
number of essays i have written about indian nationalism in the past three days: 4.
number of fucks i now give about indian nationalism: 0.
when I want to sleep during finals
★ Who is your favourite villain?
THE SHADE OF IT ALL
DAAAAAAAAAMN JOHN CHO.
oh my god
you know my dude was mad as fuck about benjamin curddlewaffle playing khan
…is nobody going to comment that he was a Mexican man played a Desi?
November 8th, 2013
- 39 pages worth of writing (3 essays)
yet to accomplish
- 11 more pages worth of writing (3 essays)
- study for one exam
- pack room
time to accomplish it
- two days
When I’m finished with one final but then realize I have to start studying for another
(gif source: meatballcandy.com)
My feelings about all my final papers and exams.